Thursday, May 07, 2009

ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME

Hi Everyone
Well I know it has been a long time since I have blogged but facebook has gotten the better of me LOL.
But I wanted to brag everywhere I could about my news today.
A few weeks ago Connor went and sat some exams to see if he was eligible for the Academic Excellence Programme at Kalamunda Senior High School in 2011.
Well today HE WAS ACCEPTED!!!!!
They also give you your actual results which just spun me out.
Connor achieved better than 99% of children they tested from across Australia in the literacy test and better than 98% in the numeracy test. In the third test he received better than 89% of students. I was absolutely amazerd and needless to say very very proud.
Hope everyone receives some news as good as I did today.
Take care
Maursie xoxo

1 comment:

Janine said...

Woo hoo- way to go Connor!!!!! What a super star!!!!!

Hey Maursie- I'll see you at the craft fair on Sunday- can't wait to catch up!!!